English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
 Γιατί...
Μια τόσο μικρή λεξη που μπορεί να πει τόσα πολλά...!!!





























A simple word that gives too much inspiration...

WHY
Why may refer to:

* Causality, a consequential relationship between two events
* Reason (argument), a premise in support of an argument, for what reason or purpose
* Why?, one of the Five Ws used in journalism

Artists
* Why? (American band), a hip hop indie rock band in Oakland, California
* Why? (U.K. band), a 1990s folk band, two members of which later formed Quench

Albums

* Why (Prudence Liew album)
* Why? (Discharge album)
* Why, by Moahni Moahna

Songs
1950s

* "Why" (Frankie Avalon song)
* "Why", written by Buddy Feyne, notably performed by Nat King Cole

1960s

* "Why" (The Byrds song), also covered by Tomorrow
* "Why" (Tony Sheridan song), with The Beatles
* "Why?", by Lonnie Mack from The Wham of that Memphis Man

1970s

* "Why (Must We Fall in Love)", by Diana Ross & the Supremes
* "Why", by Average White Band from the album Cut the Cake
* "Why", by Fleetwood Mac from Mystery to Me
* "Why", by Uriah Heep from Demons and Wizards
* "Why", by Yoko Ono from Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band

1980s

* "Why?" (Bronski Beat song)
* "Why" (Carly Simon song)
* "Why?", by Tracy Chapman from Tracy Chapman
* "Why", from the television series Fraggle Rock

1990s

* "Why" (3T song), with Michael Jackson
* "Why" (Annie Lennox song)
* "Why" (Cathy Dennis song)
* "Why" (Godsmack song)
* "Why! ...", by Enigma from Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!
* "Why", by Helloween from Master of the Rings
* "Why", by Joe Satriani from The Extremist
* "Why", by Melanie C from Northern Star
* "Why", by Swift from Thoughts Are Thought
* "Why", by Wide Mouth Mason from Where I Started

2000s

* "Why" (Gabrielle song)
* "Why?" (Geir Rönning song)
* "Why" (Jadakiss song)
* "Why" (Jason Aldean song)
* "Why" (Ken Hirai song)
* "Why" (Lionel Richie song)
* "Why" (Miliyah Kato song)
* "Why?" (Mis-Teeq song)
* "Why" (Rascal Flatts song)
* "Why" (Sonique song)
* "Why", by girl group 4minute
* "Why", by Antique from Die for You
* "Why", by Avril Lavigne, a B-side from the single "Complicated"
* "Why", by Ayaka from the single "Clap & Love"/"Why" and the theme song of the PSP game Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
* "Why?", by Des'ree from Dream Soldier
* "Why", by Jocelyn Enriquez from All My Life
* "Why", by Limp Bizkit from Greatest Hitz
* "Why", by Mario from Go!
* "Why?", by Secondhand Serenade from A Twist in My Story
* "Why?", by Vanilla Ninja from Vanilla Ninja
* "Why?", by Z-Ro from The Life of Joseph W. McVey
* "Why", from the musical Tick, tick... BOOM!
* "Why (What's Goin' On?)", by The Roots from The Tipping Point
* "I-E-A-I-A-I-O" or "Why?", by System of a Down

Other media

* Why (board game), a game based on the television series Alfred Hitchcock Presents
* Why? (film), a 1987 Czech film
* Why? (1971 film), a 1971 short starring O. J. Simpson and Tim Buckley
* Why? (book), a children's book by Tomie dePaola
* "Why?", an episode of the TV series As Time Goes By

Surname

* Alby Why, Australian rugby league footballer

Other uses

* Why, Arizona, U.S.
* Why the lucky stiff, or simply why or _why, a computer programmer and artist
* World Hunger Year (WHY), a charity organization






Why Does The Wind?

Don't waste my time now
Don't call me, "Baby"
When you don't know if you love me
If you're coming or going

And don't leave the back door open
And look for a way out
And then say maybe you love me
But there's no way of knowing

Why does the wind blow
Through my house at night?
Why does the wind blow
Through my heart each time
I look into your eyes?

Don't look for reasons
Don't tear your heart out
Wondering why the light starts fading
When the day the is ending

Embrace the seasons
And get to believing that it's only
Something broken
That seems worthwhile mending

Why does the wind blow
Through my house at night?
Why does the wind blow
Through my heart each time
I look into your eyes?

Your heart is sore
Like mine was before
You look to the sky
And no one cares why
Not even the wind
So where to begin

And since we exist
And why not just?
Why not just?
And why not just kiss?




Annie Lennox - Why?

How many times do I have to try to tell you
That I'm sorry for the things I've done
But when I start to try to tell you
That's when you have to tell me
Hey... this kind of trouble's only just begun
I tell myself too many times
Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut
That's why it hurts so bad to hear the words
That keep on falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Tell me...
Why
Why

I may be mad
I may be blind
I may be viciously unkind
But I can still read what you're thinking
And I've heard is said too many times
That you'd be better off
Besides...
Why can't you see this boat is sinking
(this boat is sinking this boat is sinking)
Let's go down to the water's edge
And we can cast away those doubts
Some things are better left unsaid
But they still turn me inside out
Turning inside out turning inside out
Tell me...
Why
Tell me...
Why

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears...
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel ?
'cause i don't think you know how I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
You don't know what I feel




WHY ? (ENIGMA)


I was childish and unfair
To you, my only friend
I regret, but now it's too late
I can't show you any more
The things I've learned from you
Cause life just took you away
I'm asking why
I'm asking why
Nobody gives an answer
I'm just asking why
But someday we'll meet again
And I'll ask you
I'll ask you why
Why it has to be like this
I'm asking you why
Please give me an answer
Many years and stupid fights
Till we accept to see
How it was and it'll always be
Why it has to be like this
Why we don't realize
Why we're too blind to see the one
Who's always on our side
I'm asking why
I'm asking why
Nobody gives an answer
I'm just asking why
Just tell me why Why it has to be like this
That the good ones disappear
I'm asking you why
I'm asking why
I'm asking why
Nobody gives an answer
I'm just asking why
I'm asking why



Tracy Chapman - Why 

Why do the babies starve
When there's enough food to feed the world
Why when there're so many of us
Are there people still alone

Why are the missiles called peace keepers
When they're aimed to kill
Why is a woman still not safe
When she's in her home

Love is hate
War is peace
No is yes
And we're all free

But somebody's gonna have to answer
The time is coming soon
Admidst all these questions and contradictions
There're some who seek the truth

Tell me Why do the babies starve
When there's enough food to feed the world
Why when there're so many of us
Are there people still alone

Why are the missiles called peace keepers
When they're aimed to kill
Why is a woman still not safe
When she's in her home

Love is hate
War is peace
No is yes
And we're all free

But somebody's gonna have to answer
The time is coming soon
When the blind remove their blinders
And the speechless speak the truth

Tell me Why do the babies starve
When there's enough food to feed the world
Why when there're so many of us
Are there people still alone

Why are the missiles called peace keepers
When they're aimed to kill
Why is a woman still not safe
When she's in her home

Love is hate
War is peace
No is yes
And we're all free 




ΓΙΑΤΙ...ΕΤΣΙ Μ'ΑΡΕΣΕΙ.....
(η αγαπημένη μου φράση )


2 σχόλια:

  1. θα συμφωνήσω με την αγαπημένη σου φράση....τα πολλά γιατί είναι κατα μία έννοια χάσιμο χρόνου, φαύλος κύκλος, αναλώνεσαι να απαντήσεις το ένα...ξεπηδά άλλο πάει η ουσία...γιατί ? γιατί...έτσι !!!!
    το θέμα το ξετίναξες όμως ..χαχαχα :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. χαχαχα!!!!! και να σκεφτείς ότι αυτά τα ολίγα..είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου
    κομμάτια!! Φαντάζεσαι να έψαχνα να βρω κι άλλα;;;;;

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Παρακαλώ να είμαστε ευπρεπείς....ΑΣΤΕΙΕΥΟΜΑΙ!!!! εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα :-)